- Ohio Department of Health: Information Regarding the Return to-Play Law
- OhioHealth Sports Medicine Information on HB 143- Concussion legislation
- **Ohio’s Return-to-Play Law goes into effect on April 26th, 2013**
- General Information about Concussions [CDC]
- ImPACT Concussion Testing Website
- Concussion Information
- OHSAA Concussion Regulations - UPDATED 2/28/2013
- ImPACT Demographic Sheet
- ImPACT Baseline Testing Consent Form
- OhioHealth Sports Medicine Brochure
- OhioHealth Sports Medicine Concussion Management Team
- NFHS Video “Concussion in Sports – What you need to know”
Attention athletes and parents/guardians: Prior to taking the ImPACT test, please make sure to complete both the “Consent Form” and the “Demographic Sheet” above. Bring both of the completed forms to your testing session or to the athletic training room any time before to your testing session. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
In order to keep up with the latest research and best practices in the management of concussions we are recommending that athletes should have a baseline every 2 years. For logistical reasons the sports medicine staff will test or re-test all Freshman and Juniors. Any other athletes that are new to the district or do not have a baseline with us that is less than 2 years old can be tested at anytime.
Individuals can be tested in the athletic training room. (Please schedule these in advance.)